The TREASURE HAS BEEN FOUND! On December 10th late in the evening by user "riprc."
You can see all of the clues at http://www.splore.com/splores/187#1093
On Saturday, November 20, 2010 I hid an iPad somewhere in Polk County. Are you new to Splore? If so, click the Join Us at Top Right on this page.
1) It is on public property, so stay off private property when looking.
2) It is covered or hidden, but it is not buried (so don't dig!).
3) It is in Polk County.
4) The clues will be found on Splore.com, or at local businesses.
5) It will be found before Christmas.
6) New clues will be posted every day, sometimes several times a day, so check back often. Scroll down the comments to see the older ones, so that you can catch up if you need to.
Just click on the threads below to view them. Also, only the clues posted by me are the real clues! BTW, if you want updates when I post the clues, you have to Join, and hit "Follow".
Great Summary of the Hunt posted by a participant: http://www.splore.com/splores/187?page=3#1327
over 2 years ago • 96 followers & 90 participants
Sploring for some core kite boarders from polk county looking to travel and car pool to good kite spots. I like riding east beach in st. Pete and jupite etc on the east cost. Join and post if you are ready to ride. Also post if you are into cable wakeboarding.
over 2 years ago • 2 followers & 2 participants
Outpost Media is a digital media content creation and distribution company located in Central Florida. We produce HDR still photography, lifestyle photography, 360-degree virtual tours and HD video content. Add your favorite travel destination photos to our splore.
over 2 years ago • 4 followers & 4 participants